We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

May 10, 2016

Tuscany!

Well, its been awhile and I really want to begin to stay current with my blogging so here we go!
Tuscany. Yup, I'm going to Europe. The entire process to prepare has been a little overwhelming but I'm starting to get excited. I shipped my painting supplies there and intend to do at least one painting every couple of days. We'll see!!! I'm planning to share my trip with you so check in from time to time during your busy life and I hope I don't disappoint.

No comments: