We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

May 10, 2016

Interested in anything you see on our blog?

  I'm not always sure about blogging and what is correct and what isn't but other than checking with my son, I just do it!!! If there is any piece here you are interested in on our blog, please let us know. We have the ability to take credit cards, pay pal, and of course checks. Email me at Forest@ntcnet.com or Face Book me (Cathy Thomas) and of course I have an Etsy shop as you can see, here. Love to read your comments as well if you'd like to ask or suggest, just click on "comment" below the image. I'll be checking in daily. Thank you to those of you taking time from your day to follow our blog.

No comments: