We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Jul 4, 2012

I purchased this cab from a lapidary guy who cut and polished it from the rough
rock, Chrysocolla.  There is much to learn from stone cutters, I'm much more aware
of the quality of a stone now when I go to gem shows to purchase them.
   If you're interested in this Cuff bracelet please go to https://www.etsy.com/listing/102516525/chrysocolla-cuff-hand-stamped-sterling. Pay pal or credit card accepted there.

No comments: