We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Sep 9, 2010

Sterling and Amethyst Cuff

This is another version of the last cuff I did with the moving beads.  This time I found a beautiful Amethyst crystal bead that mimics the negative space it occupies.  This bracelet is a little roomier than the last and will fit a 6.5 or 7 inch wrist.  It's made with a heavy 18 ga. double half round wire and the silver balls on either side of the opening are soldered in place to support the wire wrapped between them.  Very comfortable piece.  I would love to read your comment below if you could find a few minutes to write one.  Thanks for looking....C.

No comments: