We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Sep 22, 2010

FREE SHIPPING Lapis Lazuli Pendent (open back) with hand made chain with cobalt glass beads.

   I struggled a bit making the setting for this piece.  I'm not used to making open back bezels, however I think it came out quite well. The chain was enjoyable to make since I decided to add the glass beads and It picks up the beautiful blue of the stone as well.  For us "seniors" that have difficulty putting on those necklaces with the little lobster claw findings...good news! I used a magnetic closure and its a very strong magnet so not to worry!  Just put this around your neck and the two ends will snap together,  "easy peasy"!!  I'm working on getting pay pal on our blog but in the mean time if you're interested in this piece, just email us or call and we'll take care of the details for you.  Enjoy!

No comments: