We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Sep 1, 2010

Labradorite on sterling neck ring SOLD

This semi precious stone from Labrador is so beautiful that I set it open in the back so the light could pass through and you can see the amazing shaft of blue reflected in the stone itself.  I'm thinking of making a chain for it rather than using the neck ring.  If you care to comment below about this I would appreciate knowing what you think about that idea. PLEASE COMMENT

This design is also available in Lapis.

No comments: