We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Sep 10, 2016

OCTOBER 8-9, 11am-4pm WELCOME TO OUR HOME AND SHOP

I hope you don't mind me posting our work from time to time for the Open House
here in Remsen! I think its a great way to show friends and family what they can
expect to see on October 8 and 9.
  Here are two of my paintings. The baby Canadian Geese Painting is an Encaustic (Wax) Painting using a Transfer Photo of Bruce's photograph and its on two levels the middle is higher than the outsides...custom framed! It is18x24


The Luna Moth is an acrylic painting also custom framed. It is 12x16
 

No comments: