We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Sep 4, 2013

Trenton Falls ARTS FESTIVAL www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-ahJOKPBQ


Here is some of the work that I'll be exhibiting in the Gallery Barn this year.
I decided to show my "Encaustic" Paintings. Not only does the subject matter
of nature work for the show, but I would like to take this opportunity to introduce
this technique to those who would like to know about it.





No comments: