We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Sep 4, 2013

Trenton Falls 2013 Arts Festival


Well, Fall is back again and with it comes the second annual local Arts Festival
which represents the wonderful local talents and home grown, home made products
from our beautiful upstate NYS area.
  Bruce and I will be participating again and I think we have found our one Crafts/Arts
Festival a year to call home. Since we have our own shop and representation in various
galleries, we don't travel with our work, but this venue is just too good to pass up and
I think I feel confident in saying for both of us that other than the Barnfest, which pulls
from many parts of our country, this little gem venue represents our local artisans,
artists, musicians, bakers, cooks, farms, etc.
HAVE A LOOK;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-ahJOKPBQ

No comments: