We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Jul 23, 2013

WOODLAND SERIES

I've been working on this "woodland series" for awhile now and I know I should be happy that
I keep selling from it, but the time its taking me to stock a good inventory seems to be endless!
Because you know I love to experiment with imagery and techniques I will continue to find
textures and forms to fit this theme. The reticulated rings are so much fun to do and I've been able to
hand cut from stock a group of different Adirondack birds. Some of what you see here have gone to
loving homes but others are still available.
Reticulated wide band
Reversible Pendent(single tree on reverse side)
Tufted Tit Mouse Bird Earrings
Winter Wren Bird Earrings
Raven against moon earrings
River stone and chainmaille bracelet
Picasso Jasper with tree Pendent
Picture Jasper and Sterling Pendent
Reticulated Branch ring
Cardinal Bird Earrings
Reticulated Medium Ring
Sterling trees with black onyx earrings
Small river stone (unchanged from the way I found them on the beach) post earrings
Sterling tree earrings
River Stone and sterling hoop earrings


No comments: