We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Jul 3, 2013

Larimar Larimar Larimar!


 I guess you could say I developed a mad crush on Larimar!!! It's probably the obvious "ocean" related color thing going on, but I just love it.
I recently purchased a few stones at the gem show in Orlando and couldn't wait to set them.
   I made the pendent with the bowl and neck of a vintage sterling spoon. The ring has my signature vine and ball design. I've since created two more pieces which I will post in a couple of days.
   The Pendent has sold but the remaining work is for sale in my Etsy shop. Go to Etsy.com/shop/foresthollow to see them.



No comments: