We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Oct 4, 2010

"Pretty as a Picture Jasper" pendent

You know how some days everything comes together just right?  Well, that happened in the studio a couple of days ago and this is what came of it.  We all know it doesn't occur often so when it does you have to relish the outcome, right?  I don't think I can part with this piece, at least not right away. 

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Very nice work!!!