We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Oct 24, 2010

Just got back from a wonderful relaxing and inspiring week in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
I sketched a mountain scape from the window, however it took almost three days because of a combination of fog, rain and snow! I would have loved to draw the Scottish Highlander Cows in the pasture next to our cabin but the temps were just too low for that.  Bruce took some great photos and I found some great little baubles to incorporate into my silver from the little shops lining the main street in town. Thank goodness I took my alpaca hat and leather gloves because it felt mighty cold in them there mountains!!!  Stay tuned in for pictures to come!

No comments: