We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Oct 8, 2010

"Boston Lettuce" 13x13 acrylic on linen

This little painting is one of my "kitchen series".  I love the leaves of cabbages and big greens and I can get lost  on the canvas while I'm painting.  It's a nice size piece and is gallery wrapped and painted on all edges so it doesn't really need a frame. I spend a lot of time in my kitchen and have many paintings hanging there so I decided to have some fun with "food" images.  Enjoy!

No comments: