We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Aug 26, 2010

Sterling Dancing Figure earrings with black onyx faces $65 SOLD

These are by far my favorite design in earrings!  I made myself a pair 15 years ago and if I had a nickle for every compliment I've been given on these I'd.....well you know the rest!  I make each pair a little different each time I make them. These are really happy guys!!!  comment? Although these are sold I can make a similar pair for you.

No comments: