We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Aug 9, 2010

"Face in the Window"$38

 FACE IN THE WINDOW POT $38
This little 4" pot was thrown on the wheel by Bruce and while
it was leather hard I decided to put a little window in it with this elfin face
looking out!  Bruce glazed it celadon (except for the face) and then I rubbed silver leaf oil based
paint over his little face.  What do you think?

No comments: