We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Aug 22, 2010

Spent the last two days buried in my studio...I must clean soon!  Finished this lilly with peeper painting. I'll post the finished painting tomorrow. Couldn't get the light today with all the overcast and rain to take a photo. Not sure how I feel about it.  I don't have the connection I have with the dandelion with peeper painting.
 My next and final in this series will be a red bee balm with peeper!  Found a canvas I had stretched boat canvas on with some of my abandoned beginnings yesterday...wrinkled but I popped the staples and actually ironed it from the back and re-stretched it.  Good to go now for more frogee research.  Any ideas?

No comments: