We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Mar 29, 2014

 The lampwork beads were made by an Etsy artist called Beatle Baby. I really like her work and this series of beads she makes have tiny sterling silver dots embedded in the beads which work well with my silver work. I used a very strong sterling magnetic closure for the necklace. Makes for a wonderful easy time putting it on. The earrings match with sterling shepard hooks that I also make by hand. The rubber stoppers keep the hooks from sliding out, especially if you have long hair.



No comments: