We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Sep 18, 2011

"LOVIN' THE PEARL!"

I blackened the silver hoop and post to give contrast to the white pearl...what do you think?

I liked the idea of the tall and short stem....what do you think?

This combo seems to me to be comical, don't know why...what do you think?

OK, I had to get a little funky cause you know that's just how I "roll"!

again...funky

I'd love to know what pair you like the best...just out of curiosity, so if you have a minute press the "comment" button!

No comments: