We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Jan 15, 2018

Day #3

Another Daily Painting. This is a small 4x5 inch oil painting on a wood panel. I've been preparing the wood by sanding and gesso and giving the surface a coat of acrylic red oxide or black ivory before starting. I have a half dozen of small 4x4 inch fat canvases that I'll start with tomorrow. Let me know what you're thinking or if you have any questions because its nice to know there's someone out there reading my posts! Thank you in advance.

No comments: