We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

May 27, 2014

Chain Maille Bracelet

 This bracelet is the result of my need to focus on
something structured, repetitious, and tedious! Sometimes in life there are sad or stressful things going on that we can't control so my way of dealing with my emotions is to find a way that I can remove myself mentally and produce something at the same time. Viola.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cathy, That is Absolutely gorgeous! Larry & Dana