We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Jan 29, 2014

newest painting

Working on my seventh painting since I switched to oils. Still loving it. I'm trying to paint larger and
am discovering that with it comes some problems but also some benefits. Sorting it all out. I'm so happy to be able to use my original palette from session to session and not have to remix all my colors over again. FYI, the background color in this painting is actually more on the warm side. It
looks very purple on the screen. I will be posting the finished painting before the end of the week.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: