We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Aug 10, 2013

Gifts from Lake Michigan

 A year ago, Bruce and I visited two beautiful friends living in Wisconsin. What a wonderful time we had and so much to do. Among the precious time we spent in galleries and shops and restaurants, we walked and explored the beaches near their home. Wow! Lake Michigan should have a new word to describe it. Lake doesn't do it! I thought I was looking out at the ocean.
  OK, before I go on and on about our fun times and totally out of control, I'll reign myself back in to the subject at hand. Lake Michigan's wonderful gifts...........stones! I got a bit carried away (much like I do in Italian delis and markets!)

 I started working at my bench as soon as we arrived home. Sooo many colors and forms. I'm posting some of the creations I came up with using them.


Any one reading this post or following Bruce and I on this blog can contact us about anything you see here. Our email: forest@ntcnet.com
our blog: foresthollow.blogspot.com
or my Etsy shop: Etsy.com/shop/foresthollow.
Thanks for looking! And of course we always enjoy reading your comments.





No comments: