We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

May 3, 2012

Go to my Etsy shop for Mother's Day!!! Free shipping!













This delicate cuff bracelet has a nugget of sterling with just the right little pocket to hold the white cultured pearl in. I soldered a post before setting the pearl and oxidized the nugget so that the white of the pearl stands out.












 I used a heavy gauge of half round sterling for this cuff and another sterling nugget which I made by pouring hot molten silver over rock salt crystals. This one is a bit heavier but this time I decided to set a half drilled black pearl and give the silver a nice high shine to set it off.












I love antique vintage sterling silverware. This lovely piece has a carnelian set on it and is of a heavy construction. I made it to a size 8.5. If you enjoy wearing a big ring and one that will surely be noticeable than this is the one for you! Providing its your size! SOLD

No comments: