We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Apr 10, 2012

Sterling High top converse sneaker earrings

Just one of the few pair of sneaker earrings I've created
down here at the Port St Lucy Rock and Gem club studio.
I purchased the most beautiful chasing tools from an Etsy shop
called 2moontools. The owner actually made a special one for
me to use on the toe and heel of this earring. This tool maker
does an incredible job if you're interested, check him out on Etsy.

No comments: