We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Dec 3, 2010

Sterling and Crystal earrings SOLD

I decided that I was tired of using the circle shape for earrings. I love this leaf stamp and wanted to use it as an all over pattern so my choice of rounded edges seemed to be more natural than 90 degree angles. After hand stamping them I decided to look for a green bead to use but there just wasn't enough "sparkle".  I do love sparkle! These pretty crystal beads catch the light and add just the touch I was looking for. The entire length of these dangles are approximately 3/4" and look great with long or short hair.

No comments: