We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Jan 7, 2010

Hand wrought Sterling Silver bottles 2.5" h $300 each


I made Bruce one of these bottles 20 years ago (oops how can that be when he's only 25?!)
and he still uses it! These are great for carrying meds around with you or just for tylenol, toothpicks, any treasures you want to keep safe! One has a turquoise set on its lid and the other a red jasper. I know they're a bit pricey but I spent approximately 8-10 hours making each one and every bit is Argentium sterling silver. I guess you could consider it an heirloom once you own it.

No comments: