We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Nov 9, 2008

Festival,Acrylic,36x72 $800


This is one of the largest pieces I've done and I especially enjoyed working large.
Bruce, however does not share my joy! Our Toyota SUV barely handles "Summer"
which is 4'x4' (this painting is at the College Cafe in Clinton NY at present)! Bruce is
my biggest support so I decided to keep my work under six foot in any direction!!!
This painting is dedicated to my son Jan who lives in Baton Rouge Louisiana and lived
through (still is) Katrina and did his share of helping neighbors and friends by giving them
shelter and even caring for their pets while they found new homes.

No comments: