We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Sep 3, 2009

Running Girl Pins, Sterling Silver, Copper, Bronze, various cabachons, 2 1/4 inches tall $100 each


">Whimsy is what I enjoy putting into my small silver pieces. These running girl pins measure about 2 and 1/4 inches from head to foot and include sterling silver, etched copper, bronze, gold stone, rose quartz and black onyx cabochons. I draw the clothes and shoes one item at a time and hand saw them out for each figure.
Each girl is different and created individually. I make these fun pieces frequently so if you don't like any of these three let me know and I can show you more!!! Click on the image to see them closer.

No comments: