We have been collaborating artists our entire married lives. Our work is always evolving. The experiences we share, or individually participate in, become a part of what we create. Bruce photographs and throws pots and I paint and create jewelry and other objects from precious metals. Bruce's photos are sometimes the inspiration or reference for my paintings and often times I sculpt and carve into his pottery. The results from our combined knowledge and skills becomes something beautiful that we enjoy sharing. Enjoy.

Aug 8, 2013

Clean Modern lines

 Size 11.5 Men's Ring. This design appeals to me because I enjoy a simple geometric design. You'd never know that by my home decor! I wish I could be less attached to things so that my environment would be less and not more but after 39 years together and two children there are too many memories trapped in "stuff"!


I used 18 gauge sheet to make the band and a heavier gauge triangular wire to solder across the opening.

This ring is very masculine and usually I don't gender my rings, even the large rings, but this ring just wants to be on a man's finger!

No comments: